- Form a network of professional with hundreds of man years of experience in providing information to start-ups and growing small and mid-sized businesses. In addition to providing business consulting services we have strategic partnerships and Joint Ventures with several project financing groups, providing comprehensive services and project funding solutions. We aim to provide access to experts in project management and provide our clients with the most advanced financing solutions, sourcing unique funding alternatives through capital markets and major banks for challenging situations.
- Individually specialize in certain areas of project management and financing, forming a loose network of specialists covering a wide landscape of the business world. The group offers the experience and capability of a team that regularly work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world.
- Maintain a network of highly experienced advisers, outsourcing to specialists where and when necessary and maintain a network of funding resources for capital projects in many industrial sectors – industry, commercial, education, health, energy, transport, tourism, etc. Together with our international capital markets associations, we can advise on all aspects of financing including the investment grade and non-investment grade markets under both common law and civil law systems.
- In addition to advising on traditional project finance structures have developed increasingly innovative financing solutions for major projects. We are fully familiar with all forms of bank and capital markets financing. We have substantial experience in consulting and outsourcing expertise on projects that combine different forms of structured finance techniques.
The strategic partners and consultants of AscenTrust, LLC.
1. THE POWER PRODUCTION FACILITIES: AscenTrust, LLC., will create an Independent Power Producer in the State of Texas to be Incorporated under the name Lewis Creek Power, Inc.
PROPOSED CORPORATE STRUCTURE FOR PROJECT
The Principal Engineer will incorporate Lewis Creek Power, Inc., in the State of Texas if acceptable to all the stakeholders. If Lewis Creek Power, Inc. is not acceptable to the Secretary of State or to one of the stakeholders an acceptable corporate name will be selected.
Lewis Creek Power, Inc. will be registered with the PUC (Public Utility Commission) of the State as an Independent Power Producer, will be the owner and operator of the power plants and will be a Joint Venture between AscenTrust, LLC. and the funding group.
Lewis Creek Alliance, Inc. will be incorporated in the State of Texas and will have a corporate structure acceptable to the funding group to monitor the funds as they are being used.
Airial Area Photo of Existing Lewis Creek Power Plant
Airial Photo of Existing Lewis Creek Power Plant
Photo of Existing Lewis Creek Power Plant
Photo of Existing Interconnect of Lewis Creek Power Plant
2. THE TURBINE-GENERATOR SETS
Gas turbine Description: The Combined Cycle Power Plant to be installed at the site will consist of two General Electric Frame 7F-A gas turbine-generator and a HRSG packages. A cross sectional view of the turbine is show below. The combustion turbines will be fired on natural gas. Power will be exported into the high voltage transmission system operated by Entergy Texas.