- Greenfield Development
- Build Own/Operate Transfer Projects
- Cogeneration Systems
- Engineered Solutions
- Thermal Modeling
- Financial Engineering
- Turnkey Projects
- Project Management
- Power Purchase Agreement Negotiations
- Fuel Supply Contracts
- Environmental Permitting
- Renewable Energy
- Waste to Energy
- Operation and Maintenance
- Steam Turbine Generating (STG) Systems.
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG).
- Boilers for Power Generation using a wide variety of fuels.
- Waste-to-Energy Systems.
- Bio-Mass Power Generating Systems.
- Industrial Combustion Turbine Generating Units (GTG) using Natural Gas and/or Diesel fuel in Simple or Combined Cycle.
- Aero-derivative Combustion Turbine Generating Units using Natural Gas and/or Diesel fuel in Simple Cycle or Sprint configurations.
- Steam Turbine Generating (STG) Systems
- Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG)
- Boilers for Power Generation using a wide variety of fuels
- Waste-to-Energy Systems
- Bio-Mass Power Generating Systems
- Cogeneration Systems
- Medium Speed Reciprocating Engine Generating Units fueled by Diesel No. 2, Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO) or Natural Gas.
- High Speed Reciprocating Engine Generating Sets fueled by Diesel No. 2, Natural Gas or Dual Fueled (Natural Gas with Diesel No. 2 as pilot fuel).
- Mini-refineries to process crude oil to a combustible mix of fuels suitable for gas turbines or gas engines and a residual mix suitable for asphalt use for use in road building.
- Wind Power Systems
- Solar Thermal and Solar Photovoltaic Power Generating Systems
- Hydroelectric Power Systems
- Geothermal Power Systems
- Bio – fuel Production Systems
- Design of PCM equipment (First generation)
- Design of FM multiplexing equipment for T-1 lines (First generation-Microwave repeater systems)
- Design of highly redundant systems for telemetry on oil-pipelines
- Design of a National Telephone System for the Country of Tunisia
- Design of large vertical electric motors- H.P. up to 5000hp.
- Design of high-voltage transmission facilities up to 144,000 Volts, 3-phase Y and Delta Systems (underground and overhead)
- Design of underground and overhear power feeds to minor subdivisions and shopping centers
- Load Analysis for residential, commercial and Industrial buildings
- Design of Natural gas turbine generation : up to 171MWe
- Design of Combined Cycle Power Plants, up to 650 MWe
- Design of Co-generation Power Plants: up to 100MWe
- Design of Natural gas steam turbine power plant: up to 650 MWe
- Load analysis for co-generation facilities
Introduction to Electromagnetic Theory
Introduction to Electricity
Introduction to Electrical Power Systems
Power Plant Design Manual
AscenTrust Power Plant Design Manual
AscenTrust, LLC. is a professionally managed strategic partnership with its management team and strategic partners possessing decades of proven track record of successfully delivering Power Project management, engineering, refurbishment, plant maintenance, O&M and turnkey solutions to clients in the US and around the world.
The Company provides reliable and competitive services to clients, with a view to narrow the widening gap between demand and supply fueled by today’s unprecedented upturn in the Electrical Power Sector.
The Company offers a “one stop shop” for project financing, project design, project engineering project development and management, value added services, equipment supply, construction and related services in the Power Sector.
The Company has the capability to offer complete Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) up to and including commissioning, start-up testing and handover to the customer.
Our staff has been involved in many national and international projects that includes the installation of large Coal Fired Power Plants.
The Company has personnel with extensive engineering, sales and operation experience in the various areas of expertise, such as:
The Company incorporates brand new, unused surplus, remanufactured, overhauled or used power generating equipment and related equipment including:
The Founder and Principal Engineer has over 40 years of electrical engineering experience in the field of commercial and industrial plant design, construction and plant start-up. Responsibilities include conceptual engineering detail design, short circuit studies, load flow studies, coordination studies for fuse, circuit breakers and relay setting, substation design, control schematic design, PLC design and programming in addition to project management and coordination, man power forecast, project scheduling, cost estimate and specification writing.
An Electrical Engineer, with a lifetime of experience in the electrical generation field, the Founder and Principal Engineer has worked on rotating machinery for over forty years. Mr. Fournier’s extensive experience includes the specification of new turbo-machinery systems, retrofit design, installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, operational optimization, and failure analysis of all types of turbo-machinery used in power generation, oil & gas, petrochemical & process plants and aviation. The land-based turbines (gas, steam or combined cycle) in question were typically made by General Electric, Alstom power, Siemens Westinghouse, Rolls Allison, Solar and the companies they formerly were, before some of them merged.
The following list indicates a few of the electrical engineering skill sets acquired by the Founder and Principal Engineer in his professional Career.
PHOTOGRAPH OF LEWIS CREEK POWER PLANT